Best Toner For Face in Australia – In need of the best toner for face? Whether you fall under the oily, dry, or combination skin category, here’s a look at the 5 best toners you wish you knew earlier.
In the past, toners merely help balance skin’s pH and prepare your skin for serums and moisturizers. Today, the best toner for face is much more than that: They are the compilations of different ingredients that are beneficial for various purposes: to exfoliate, brighten, hydrate skin, toners provide similar benefits would see in other skincare products. If you do not know which is the best toner for face, here is our list of the best products out there.
Andalou Naturals Brightening Clementine + C Illuminating Toner, 178 ml, 6 Fl Oz
If you want to end the zombielike look of your face, look no further. The vitamin C and aloe vera polysaccharides in this toner will tighten enlarged pores, reduce the appearance of age spots and wrinkles, even out your skin tone, and eventually revitalize your whole complexion. Plus, it brightens your face without leaving any sticky residue that is always a nuisance for sensitive skin.
The essence will quickly soak into your skin and replenishes enough moisture lost due to cleansing, meaning it is perfect to use before serum. You can either use it before other products to facilitate better absorption or spray it all over the face to set your makeup. Overall, this is the best toner for face to add in your skincare arsenal.
- Provides sufficient moisture
- Lightweight, fast-absorbing texture
- Gentle to mature and sensitive skin
- Eliminates pores and signs of aging
- Brightens up the face without drying
- Tingling upon application
back to menu ↑
KLAIRS Supple Preparation Facial Toner, 180ml, 0.245 kg Pack of 1
The water-like consistency of this toner is easy to apply and dry instantly, providing extra hydration to soothe your delicate, dehydrated skin. Its plant extracts and non-irritating formula is also ideal for daily use and improving problematic skin. It does not matter if you have normal or sensitive skin; this one will leave your complexion soft and supple, eventually improving your skin texture for the long term.
For those with fine lines and dark spots, rest-assure that it will make them less visible as well. However, if you are not a fan of aromatic products, the herbal smell might be slightly overpowering. Despite that, KLAIRS Supple Preparation Facial Toner is definitely worth every penny.
- Alcohol-free, easy to dispense
- Leaves skin smooth and glowy
- Relieves sensitive, dry facial portions
- Contains natural ingredients to improve skin texture
- Provides hydration by more than 20% than most toners
back to menu ↑
La Roche-Posay La Roche-Posay Effaclar Toner Micro-Exfoliating Astringent Lotion for Unisex 6.76 oz Lotion, 200 ml
In case your skin is vulnerable to purging or breaking out, this toner is a fantastic remedy! Although it will not eliminate pimples and blackheads, La Roche-Posay Effaclar Toner does shrink pores and help clear up acne. Some toners can make your face super oily, especially when you have acne-prone skin; this one does not do that.
It is, in fact, incredibly soothing and effective for diminishing any spots as well as brightening up your face. This astringent might feel a bit tingling, but it will not last you long. Another thing to keep in mind is that it is a heavy-duty product, so make sure you put it on gently to avoid redness on your skin.
- Contains salicylic acid
- Leaves skin fresh and clean
- Best for sensitive, oily skin
- Weighless and slight tingling feel
- Clears acne-prone skin without drying
- Unsuitable for daily use
back to menu ↑
Paula’s Choice SKIN BALANCING Pore-Reducing Toner for Combination and Oily Skin, Minimises Large Pores, 190 mL
If you have combination skin and search for the best toner for face, you found it. Formulated with niacinamide, antioxidant and soothing ingredients, the Paula’s Choice Skin Balancing Pore-Reducing Toner helps diminish black/whiteheads and control the imbalance in your skin texture, making it firmer and smoother.
The lightweight essence will control the excess oil that leads to acne and gently moisturize your skin, promoting a more youthful complexion. You can use it religiously to experience better skin that shows no large pores or dark marks. For people with skin issues, this toner is a godsend!
- Best for combination skin
- Firms skin without feeling uncomfortable
- Heals dry patches and prevents oiliness
- Minimizes black/whiteheads and visible pores
- Contains antioxidants and hydrating ceramides
back to menu ↑
Some By Me AHA BHA PHA 30 Days Miracle Toner (150ml 5.07fl.oz)
With the compilation of tea tree, witch hazel, papaya, to name a few, and AHA-BHA-PHA formula, the Some By Mi Miracle Toner reduces clogged pores and provides enhanced hydration to relieve your dry/sensitive skin. The exfoliant effect will also remove dead skin, brighten up your face, and eventually even out your skin tone.
The tea tree extract in this product is more concentrated than many toners, meaning it effectively calms burning skin, retains moisture, and nourishes the delicate complexion. If you want a fast, effective solution to invigorate your face, look no further!
- Best for dry and sensitive skin
- Gently exfoliates and renews skin
- Sinks in well and moisturizes skin
- Contains natural ingredients and AHA, BHA, and PHA
- Reduces acne, clogged pores and other skin problems
- Has a tea tree smell
Tips For Choosing The Best Toner For Face
- For oily or acne-prone skin, use toners that contain chemical exfoliants such as glycolic, salicylic, or lactic acids. These ingredients are effective for removing dead skin and controlling sebum.
- If you have sensitive skin, look for soothing ingredients like rosewater and chamomile. A good toner for this skin type should be alcohol-free and contain glycerin or hyaluronic acid for moisturizing your face.
- Apply in the right frequency: If your skin is oily or acne-prone, use toner twice a day. For normal, combination, or sensitive skin, toning once a day is enough.
- Last but not least, notice if your skin is getting dry, itchy, or red after absorbing your toner. You should initially test one patch of your face to see if your toner works and stop using it if there are any reactions.
The Best Toner For Face In Our Opinions
Above is our list of tried and true products that deserve the “Best toner for face” title. For us, the best toner would be the Paula’s Choice SKIN BALANCING Pore-Reducing Toner for Combination and Oily Skin, Minimises Large Pores, 190 mL. This one is fantastic as it reduces clogged pores, prevents oiliness, and soothes your skin without stripping it. Check our recommendations out, and start using toner right away to watch your complexion transforms!