As the market has spoiled us with thousands of designs, it is baffling to choose the best suitcases for overseas travel in Australia. That is why we have rounded five top-notch products from prestigious companies to expedite your shopping.
Samsonite Cosmo lite 3 Spinner Hard Side Luggage
Cosmolite is the first product line to utilize CURV®* technology for ultra-lightweight and extreme durability. You can make the most of the space in the suitcase to encompass whatever you want. Despite the spacious compartments, it still feels light thanks to the firm grip enabling you to drag along without exerting too much energy. The suitcase can also survive high-impact situations like falling from above, extreme weather, water- splashing, etc.
Plus, the sturdy zippers slide smoothly to secure all your belongings. In terms of design, this suitcase has a vigorous outward look, impressive, bold color but still retains its grace and elegance, creating an impeccable appearance highlighting the owners. If you want the best suitcases for overseas travel in Australia, this is a good option!
- Easily rotates thanks to the 360-degree spinners
- Weight reduced by 18% for a smoother transfer, spacious design for maximum capacity
- Unique Curv material for a robust yet super lightweight suitcase
- Patented hard shell, water-resistance zippers, and TSA standard locks for added durability and security
- Top and side retracting handles and the telescopic handle facilitating smooth navigation
- Modern design with a wide range of impressive colors
- Unchangeable functional interior
- Not suitable to carry on the plane
Delsey Paris Chatelet Air Double Wheels Cabin Trolley Case Carry-On (Softside)
Built of formulated virgin polycarbonate, the Delsey Paris Trolley boasts outstanding durability and shows exceptional stamina in extreme conditions. Despite that, it is ultra-lightweight, thanks to the removable hanger and smooth castors for an effortless maneuver. This suitcase possesses a plethora of pragmatic features, including TSA-approved locks, rigid zippers, a cutting-edge brake system, etc., to keep your properties intact and organized before and after the trip. It also features a bag for filthy clothes and several roomy bags for keeping your shoes.
Plus, you can customize handle height to your comfort by adjusting the 1-button locking handle. The straps also provide ample storage so you can pack more in. Most importantly, there is a tracking device inside the suitcase, so you will never have butterflies leaving it alone. All in all, if you want the best suitcases for overseas travel in Australia, it is worth a shot!
- Two fully-lined halves with one-sided straps to keep your belongings well-organized
- Features a removable hanger and loops, a laundry bag, and a shoe bag to separate dirty stuff from clean
- Spinning wheels that glide smoothly without squeaking
- An exclusive braking system that locks the two front wheels to prevent slipping away
- A pre-embedded tracking device assisting in finding the luggage when it gets lost
- Hard-to-pull zippers
Wanderlite 28″ Hard Suitcase Large Lightweight Roller Luggage Case
Equipped with 360-degree dual spinners, the Wanderlite 28-inch Travel Luggage lets you carry with peace of mind around airports, train stations, and to your accommodations. The most outstanding features include an aluminum pull rod, corner guard protectors, and top and side handle that promise a perfect solution for securing belongings during long-term getaways or overseas vacations.
It features TSA-approved locks, meaning that when agents need to scrutinize your suitcase, they can open it safely. With two options of color mixes that are hip and trendy, this is one of the best suitcases for overseas travel in Australia to travel in style.
- Resistance against high impacts with three layers of ABS and a PC coating, TSA-approved locks for a tamper-proof luggage
- Comprises an aluminum pull rod, top and side handles to provide convenience
- 360° dual wheels made of durable PU and enhanced ABS plastic for a smooth rotation
- Separate halves with a cross-strap on one side and mesh on the other to secure your belongings
- Huge capacity but feels super lightweight
- Not suitable for long-term travel
Antler Juno 2 4W Large Roller Suitcase Hardside, Red, 81cm
An offspring of Antler’s Juno collection, this Juno 2 model results from the company’s years of studying polypropylene and applying it to create the most sustainable suitcases. It is among the best suitcases for overseas travel in Australia with color-coordinated castors, bold color ranges, and of course, a sturdy PP shell. The matching wheels glide surprisingly smoothly, so nothing can impede your way to your dream destination.
The interior is light which facilitates easier packing when it’s dark. It comprises two clamshell-like sections, an attached zipper in one half and a cross strap in the other, meaning you can keep an umpteenth of objects in place and categorize them as well. This suitcase is especially for women as it allows you to carry the whole village without feeling like heaving a giant rock.
- Additional side-pocket for keeping miscellaneous items
- Innovative design facilitates efficient packing without packing cubes
- Has two halves, one with zippers and mesh cover, one with clip fastener
- Ideal for medium-short trips, beautiful appearance with assorted colors
- Built-in TSA combination lock for added security, sturdy zippers and an easy-to-pull handle
- No metal loops
This suitcase initially stands out with modern, eye-catching colors, and if you take a closer look, the shell is clean and crisp, distinct from other alternatives. It is hard-sided, made out of ABS and PC, so its durability is much more remarkable than that of soft-sided ones. This product features expanded zippers, adding 15% more space, ensuring comfortable internal fitting. It has an aluminum telescopic handle with an ergonomic grip so that your hands remain unhurt over time.
It is worth noting that the castors glide smoothly in silence, making the suitcase effortless to navigate. This model has been seemingly reinforced at the corners to survive an arduous airport life. Weight-wise, the medium size weighs 9.3 lbs, while the large one weighs 11.5 lbs. If you want the best suitcases for overseas travel in Australia, check it out!
- Suitable for all types of travel
- 3-layer telescopic handle, double wheels for hassle-free maneuverability
- Durable, impact-proof shell built of ABS, expanded compartments with 15% more space
- A cross-belt to keeps your clothes and essentials in place, TSA-approved lock with adjustable code for added security
- The flexible volume can be increased by 15% depending on how much space you want
- The zippers are likely to fail in case of overpacked suitcase
The Best Suitcases For Overseas Travel In Australia is…
Above are the top 5 products we believe are the best suitcases for overseas travel in Australia. All options can be the best depending on everyone’s different desires, for us, the Antler Juno 2 4W Large Roller Suitcase Hardside, Red, 81cm earns the first title as its durability, maneuverability, and resistance against external impacts genuinely stands out.