Best Moisturizer For Dry Skin in Australia – Searching for the best moisturizer for dry skin? If you want a product that alleviates your rough, unattractive skin, this is the right place for you.
Let’s admit that not many of us are born with flawless skin. And some people have to deal with dry, irritating skin since they can remember. However, adding the right face moisturizer into your skincare routine can help combat flakiness and soreness from dry skin, bringing a natural glow to your complexion.
However, choosing the best moisturizer for dry skin is not a simple task per se. As the market has bombarded us with a plethora of so-called magical moisturizing products, finding the best moisturizer for dry skin becomes unnecessarily baffling. Thus, below is our list of the top 5 face moisturizers to help you find your perfect match.
Now Let’s Break-Down Each Product
Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Water Face Gel Moisturizer for Dry Skin, 1.7 fl. oz
Enriched with hyaluronic acid, the Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel helps improve skin texture, diminish discernible fine lines, especially during night time, so you can expect to wake up with healthy, bouncy skin. This product has a watery, non-greasy formula, so it will quickly absorb into your skin, feel very hydrating and leave a dewy appearance.
It contains oil-free ingredients that don’t suffocate your skin but instead smoothen its texture without any heavy or sticky residue. If your skin dehydration is due to regular exposure to ventilation or harsh weather conditions, this is an ultimate rescuer!
- Provides and locks in moisture
- Fast-absorbing, oil-free formula
- Non- comedogenic and dermatologist tested
- Improves skin texture without feeling heavy
- Contains hyaluronic acid, which is naturally found in the skin
- Has fragrance
CeraVe Moisturizing Facial Lotion PM, 3 Ounce
This product contains ceramides for boosting skin’s natural moisture barrier; niacinamide for improving skin elasticity, combating wrinkles and hyper-pigmented spots. Its formula is a perfect cross of lotion and gel that it is hydrating without leaving the skin oily or sticky. Moreover, if you have dark marks or acne, you can use it in parallel with retinol to attain more clear and flawless complexion.
Also, it is fragrance-free, hypoallergenic, lightweight, and doesn’t bug problematic skin. However, around delicate areas like eyelids, this product may be a bit irritating. Despite this, this is still considered the best moisturizer for dry skin or acne-prone type.
- Best for normal to dry skin
- Fragrance-free, hypoallergenic and non-irritating
- Contains ceramides, niacinamides and hyaluronic acid
- Its MVE technology releases moisturizing ingredients over time
- Nourishes skin throughout the night and keeps it supple all-day
- Contains parabens
Innisfree Greentea 1.7 Ounces
The antioxidants in green tea leaves are believed to help soothe acne and rejuvenate dull skin; that is why Innisfree Greentea has convinced many skincare enthusiasts. Rich in seed oil and natural green tea leaves, this product provides a moisture barrier, instantly making your skin firmer and brighter.
Besides, it has a luxurious smell that will make you feel like getting pampered in a spa! If you have acne or eczema-prone skin, rest assured that the fragrance will not give that stinging sensation. Overall, this is the best moisturizer for dry skin with a deluxe scent.
- Subtle, high-end smell
- Calms and soothes dry, sensitive skin
- Contains natural green tea and seed oil
- Lightweight, gel-like and gentle formula
- Provides sufficient moisture without clogging pores
- The thick consistency can cause oiliness
WELEDA Skin Food, 75ml
If you always consider the sting feeling during application a big deal-breaker, rest assured that you won’t have the same experience with this one. Its beautiful texture is well-absorbed and instantly makes your complexion fresh, hydrated, and supple. Plus, the thick consistency will heal dry patches and will not bug dry spots or soreness.
It is a heavy-duty moisturizer, so you should warm it up with your hands first, then spread it on your face, and it will work wonders for your skin. Many previous customers use this product overnight, and it gives decent results. In terms of the best moisturizer for dry skin, this one is definitely worth the hype!
- For face or body
- Can function as a primer
- Promotes abundant moisture
- Increases skin elasticity and firmness
- Hydrates skin and enhances its appearance
- Thick formula
- Overpowering smell
The Ordinary Natural Moisturizing Factors + HA 100ml
The Ordinary Natural Moisturizing Factors + HA is a comprehensive moisturizer with an ingredient list of 11 amino acids such as urea, ceramide, glycerin, and hyaluronic acid. It is also silicon-free, mineral oil-free, meaning it is effective for all skin types, protecting your skin’s outer layer and leaving your skin supple and smooth.
Not only does it provide extra moisture to your skin, but this product also tightens enlarged pores, protects your skin from dangerous external factors, and reduces the risk of breaking out. If you are on the hunt for the best moisturizer for dry skin, this is a must-try!
- Ideal for dry skin
- Firms skin without emphasizing pores
- Soothes and heals cracked, peeling skin
- Contains simple, effective hydrating ingredients
- Heavy-feeling consistency
Tips On Choosing The Best Moisturizer For Dry Skin
- Understand your skin. Of course, in this case, you might have dry or combination skin, but being aware if your skin is sensitive or allergic to certain ingredients is also crucial. Besides, if you tend to sweat after applying a moisturizer, it means you need a lightweight, water-based product that grants non-greasy or non-oily residue.
- That leads to the second tip, which is checking out the ingredient list. For the most part, the best moisturizer for dry skin should be rich, creamy, and enriched with hydrating agents such as Humectants, Ceramides, or Occlusives. Also, look for an oil-based moisturizer if you have dry skin robust against acne or blackheads.
- Finally, test the product after purchasing. Even when you believe it is the right moisturizer for you, your skin might need a few days to commit to it. The best moisturizer for dry skin should leave your skin hydrated and relieved without itchy or tight feeling, and there should be no sign of roughness or irritation on your skin.
Our Verdict On The Best Moisturizer For Dry Skin
Above are tried-and-true moisturizers we believe are top-notch products for dry skin. In our opinion, the best moisturizer for dry skin would be the CeraVe Moisturizing Facial Lotion PM, 3 Ounce, as it is budget-friendly and assures wonderful results. However, it is your skin that determines what is best for you. So check these out, and who knows if you will find your holy grail!