Nowadays, gamers and streamers have become popular and widely recognized professions. And when it comes to streamers – whose job is to talk most of the time through a computer screen, a quality microphone is an indispensable tool. Therefore, today we decided to review the top best microphone for streaming in Australia.
Razer Seiren Elite – Professional Grade Dynamic Streaming Microphone
The Razer Seiren Elite Microphone is a high-level microphone specifically designed for streaming. It produces a warmer and richer voice playback sound for true to life broadcasting experience. This microphone has a built-in high-pass filter that eliminates unwanted low frequencies like footsteps or voices from another room for clear recording without a complicated noise gate setup.
When the fight is heating up, it’s easy to go a little bit overboard with your screams. When that happens, the digital/analog limiter helps regulate your volume to prevent audio distortion and voice clipping, so you will always be in control of the sound. If you are a professional streamer that wants the best microphone for streaming in Australia, this is a must-try!
- Certified by Streamlabs – the #1 free platform that streamers use to develop their channel
- Professional-grade single-amplifier ensures minimal electronic interference for richer voice sounds
- High-pass filter cuts unwanted low-frequency vibrations for the cleanest recording results
- The digital/analog limiter helps to adjust the voice gain, allowing fine control of the sound
- Has a high noise floor
- Eliminates all the bass of your voice
back to menu ↑
Blue Yeti USB Microphone – Blackout Edition
Blue is a famous company specializing in producing audio equipment and is best known for its high-quality microphones. A prime example is the Blue Yeti USB Microphone. It is a compact microphone that you can take anywhere for live recording along with a personal computer. By connecting it directly to the computer via the USB port, you will easily record your voice impeccably. Plus, it allows you to use voice recognition software applications or complete tuning solutions flexibly to your needs.
In short, the Blue Yeti USB Microphone converges all elements of a professional recording device, user-friendly, and good sound quality. So, if you seek the best microphone for streaming in Australia, this studio microphone will be the best choice.
- The built-in control feature on the body allows easy adjustment of the sound
- Equipped with a 3.5mm headphone jack so that you can listen to recorded audio in real time with zero delay
- Blue’s exclusive Tri-Capsule technology with 4 recording modes including cardioid, stereo, omnidirectional, and bidirectional
- User-friendly, simple to set up, can freely move and change position
- The mute button does not have a tactical or audio feedback
Samson 29/GTRACKPRO Samson USB Mic with Instrument Input and Mixer and Monitoring
G-Track Pro USB is a USB recording microphone that connects directly to a computer to record audio. For this product, you do not need to be highly specialized or seasoned to use it. Plus, thanks to its ability to capture audio at 24-bit/96kHz, your recordings will be incredibly detailed and high-resolution. This microphone captures detailed nuances of a voice or instrument and provides versatility for any project. The front-panel mic is in control, so you always get the best signal level regardless of the mic’s whereabouts.
Micro G-Track Pro USB features independent control for adjusting volume, along with a high-quality headphone amplifier with knobs and live monitoring. The microphone also has a Mute switch to mute the input signal when needed, ideal for podcasters and gamers. So, if the best microphone for streaming in Australia is what you are looking for, this will be the one!
- USB microphone with input and instrument mixer for recording two independent audio channels simultaneously
- 1/8″ stereo output and high quality headphone amplifier, a Mute button to mute the input signal when needed, ideal for podcasters and gamers
- Superior headphone amplifier provides zero-latency playback with live supervisory controls
- Compatible with most computer-based digital audio workstation software
back to menu ↑
HyperX QuadCast – USB Condenser Gaming Microphone, for PC, PS4 and Mac, Anti-Vibration Shock Mount, Four Polar Patterns, Pop Filter, Gain Control, Podcasts, Twitch, YouTube, Discord, Red LED – Black
Despite being the first HyperX’s standalone streaming microphone, this one has the potential to be your best microphone for streaming in Australia. HyperX QuadCast Microphone features a touch sensor to mute in case of audio problems, a LED status indicator – a bright light means the microphone is active, and vice versa.
The product also has a multifunctional mic rack adapter that fits 3/8 or 5/8 inch wire configurations, meaning it is suitable for most mic stands available. The QuadCast is also very aesthetically pleasing. It features HyperX’s signature red and black colors, distinct from the metallic gray seen on most standalone mics. In short, for those who have been a fan of HyperX, this one will not disappoint.
- Four polar patterns (stereoscopic, multidirectional, cardioid, bidirectional) and conveniently located control knob
- Included rack adapter fits both 3/8” and 5/8” wire sizes compatible with most stand designs
- Accredited by Discord and TeamSpeak ™ for quality sound
- Isolates the microphone and reduces unwanted sound thanks to the elastic suspension
- Built-in stabilizer, touch mute button, and LED indicator
back to menu ↑
(White) – Blue Snowball iCE Versatile USB Microphone with HD Audio – Colour White The Worlds Favourite USB
Blue Snowball iCE is a compact and convenient USB microphone that is the first choice of many streamers and YouTubers. It is synonymous with outstandingly high-quality sound recording…but at a reasonable price! Blue Snowball iCE helps you get high-quality sound when recording or streaming, and it’s also certified by Skype and Discord, ensuring the best sound quality wherever you are.
This microphone is compatible with all operating systems, as well as any recording software on the market. By simply plugging it into your computer, you can use it immediately without the need to install any additional drivers. Whether you need to talk via Skype, stream, or play games, this is a decent microphone for you to remarkably enhance the sound quality and its loudness and clarity.
- Unique, compact snowball design
- Plug and Play Technology for MAC and PC
- Easy to use without complicated installation
- Wide frequency range from 40Hz to 18kHz, with 16-bit depth and 44.1kHz sample rate, along with three polarity modes (Cardioid, Omni, Cardioid with -10dB PAD)
- May need a pop filter for cleaner sound
Our top pick
Just now is the review of the best microphone for streaming in Australia that we can find. Our top pick is the Razer Seiren Elite because it is specially designed for streaming and approved by many streamers. Though, if you have favored another product, go ahead and try it out cause it will blow your mind.