Best Lip Balm For Dry Lips in Australia – Upset at dull, flakey lips? Continue reading if you want perfect lips, as we have gathered the top 5 best lip balm for dry lips for you to browse.
Whether you are an expert in the beauty world or the most minimalistic beauty lover, a good lip balm is almost a staple in your self-care ritual. So if you are suffering from bleeding, cracked lips, how can you expect to live without one? But with a plethora of options out there, we know finding the best lip balm for dry lips is not that simple. Now without further ado, let’s see what we have to offer.
Let’s dive deeper into each product
PALMER’S Cocoa Butter Formula Swivel Stick, 14g
Palmers is an endorsed brand for moisturizing products, and this cocoa lip balm is another hit from them. By excluding the greasy feel of normal lip balms, Palmer’s Cocoa Butter penetrates your dehydrated lips, leaves them silky and soft without being too glossy. Apparently, you can use it on other dry areas of your body, even rough hard elbows, and knees.
It is a transparent lip balm with no weird flavor and a succulent chocolate smell. Besides, the chunky packaging suggests much longer use but seems to discomfort daily bringing. Despite that, if you are seeking the best lip balm for dry lips, you might find yourself in love with this one.
- Amazing smell
- Non-greasy, buttery formula
- Hydrates and heals chapped lips
- Considerable amount of product
- Long-lasting and ultra-lightweight
- A bit irritating on delicate skin
back to menu ↑
Aquaphor Lip Repair .35 Fluid Ounce Carded Pack
Prone to dry and bleeding lips? Aquaphor Lip Repair has got you covered! Its non-flavored, scent-free gel deeply soaks into your painful lips, moisturizes them, and helps them slowly invigorate. Not only does this lip treatment soothe dry lips, but it also gives a plumping effect that makes your lips fuller and healthier.
Squeeze a little amount on your fingertips, then apply it all over the lips, and they will revive within several hours. The best part is that this product provides instant hydration and extra shine to promote juicy lips. If you are looking for a fantastic remedy for chronically cracked and peeling lips, you might not live without this one!
- No need for reapplication
- Glossy formula for a healthier look
- Lightweight, fast-absorbing gel texture
- Quickly quenches and softens dry lips
- Heals chronically cracked, shredding lips
- Runs out fairly quickly
O’Keeffe’s Cooling Relief Lip Repair Lip Balm for Dry, Cracked Lips, Stick, (Pack of 2)
It is a great lip healer to keep your flaky lips at bay: Apply a thin layer religiously for it to heal dehydrated lips, and they will revive to your liking. You can also add it into your skincare routine and expect to wake up with perfectly moisturized and kissable lips.
This product does not make your lips shiner but instead provides a cooling effect for a more pleasant experience. Plus, the stick is oval-shaped per se that facilitates quick and convenient application. Overall, this is a decent chapstick for occasional dry lips or getting your lips ready for lipstick.
- Nice cooling after effect
- Lovely smell and flavour
- Treats and calms sore lips
- Rehydrates and smoothes dry lips
- Convenient packaging and application
- Tends to break off
back to menu ↑
WELEDA Everon Lip Balm, 4.8g
Let us show you what makes the best lip balm for dry lips. This Weleda lip balm contains natural ingredients such as organic jojoba oil, rose wax, and shea butter to nourish chapped lips, along with a blend of vanilla and rose essential oils for a lovely feminine aroma. Its slightly thick consistency does not completely melt into your lips and will not bug your dry skin either.
The heavy texture also promises oiliness prevention and providing intensive moisture without suffocating your lips. It also fully covers and protects delicate lips beyond slimy residue. Moreover, if you are against petroleum in lip care, this product is right for you!
- Soft, matte finish
- Petroleum-free, not goopy or slimy
- Long-lasting and do not suffocate the lips
- Nourishes damaged lips and prevent oiliness
- Formulated from organic jojoba oil, precious rose wax and organic shea butter
- Tends to drag in cold weather
back to menu ↑
Burt’s Bees 100% Natural Lip Balm, Mango, 4.25g
If you are a fanatic of nature-based products, Burt’s Bee lip balms are brilliant nominees. And this product is a prime example: it glides on chapped lips painlessly, saturates them with antioxidant ingredients such as sunflower seed and coconut oil to promote a more lively, rosy look.
Also, it gives off a lovely tropical scent and does not taste chemical, like artificial lip balms. However, it will last only a couple of hours before wearing out. Therefore to get the best from this lip balm, scrub your lips every time you are about to put it on, and you will see your peeling lips are healed and protected from dryness.
- Glides smoothly on dry lips
- Non-sticky, buttery texture
- Nice smell and innocuous flavour
- Provide a slight sheen and thorough hydration
- Includes sunflower seed oil, coconut oil, mango seed butter
- Does not last long
Things to notice before buying the best lip balm for dry lips
- Look up beneficial ingredients: For instance, silicone, squalene, lanolin, shea butter, and waxes will create a better barrier against moisture loss. Meanwhile, ingredients like hyaluronic acid and glycerin are great hydration sources.
- Know your lips: What it means is to mind potential reactions as even common ingredients like beeswax, peppermint, and coconut oils can worsen your lip conditions.
- If your dry lips are persistent, you may suffer from precancerous skin conditions caused by the sun. With that in mind, the best lip balm for dry lips can be the one that contains SPF.
Final Decision On The Best Lip Balm For Dry Lips
For us, the best lip balm for dry lips would be the Aquaphor Lip Repair .35 Fluid Ounce Carded Pack. Apart from moisturizing and protecting your lips from dryness, it also helps revitalize dull lips and make you look much healthier. Even when this is not the one for you, other lip balms will be perfect alternatives. Get yourself one, and you will be free from agonizing, unattractive lips!