Best Concealer For Dark Circles in Australia – Searching for the best concealer for dark circles? Whether it is a natural stunning face or flawless makeup look that you want to obtain, here are the top 5 concealers for you.
If you have had a long-term and unhappy relationship with dark circles (whether they are results of genetics or those sleepless nights binge-watching Netflix), a decent concealer can be life-changing. Within a few dabbing and blending, it transforms your skin into a flawless canvas. However, the market bombards us with many so-called effective concealers, making choosing a genuinely good one more complicated. That is why we decided to scrutinize tons of products to find the best concealer for dark circles. Below are the 5 best for under-eye areas have got you covered.
Product Breakdownback to menu ↑
COVERGIRL Trublend Undercover Concealer
This one is a tried and true product that blends easily and gives beautiful coverage on under-eye circles, dark spots, or blemishes. The texture is creamy and thick, so you will not need much, and it still fully covers without feeling heavy. This concealer leaves a matte, slightly dewy finish, meaning it should be ideal for normal/dry skin types.
As it is pigmented and sets quickly, it can leave dry residue if overlayered. Remember to use a little at a time, then add up an extent to which you prefer since it is also buildable. Another plus point is that once this concealer dries out, it stays put through the day, and you will not find any irritation around the concealed areas.
- Reasonable price
- Buildable and blends easily
- Best for oily and normal skin
- High coverage and non-creasing
- A little goes a long way
- Chunky applicator
- Leaves patches on certain face areas
Max Factor Mastertouch Liquid Concealer Pen
This concealer pen comes with a precise sponge tip that provides an adequate amount of concealer and allows you to cover up dark circles, pigmentation, and blemishes. Its smooth formula is not only easy to blend but also buildable to a high-coverage, lightweight finish.
Meanwhile, light-diffusing particles in this product will add a slight touch of luminosity to your complexion, making it more glowing and dewy. If you are looking for the best concealer for dark circles, Mastertouch Liquid Concealer Pen concealer has got you covered!
- Light-diffusing formula
- Sponge tip for quick and precise blending
- Pen design ensures smooth application
- Covers dark circles and imperfections
- Not efficient for other face areas
Revlon PhotoReady™ Concealer
This concealer stick will melt into your skin and eliminate dark spots, making your complexion look like it has filters. It has medium coverage, but you can build up to how much you like, and it still does not budge. This one is also easier to pat in than most stick concealers as it is creamy but pigmented enough to blur imperfections.
If you are a woman with age, rest assured that this product will not emphasize your wrinkles and fine lines but instead disguise aging signs, helping you look younger. These explain why this concealer can be anyone’s ride or die for covering up dark under-eye circles.
- Great color ranges
- Quick and easy to use
- Does not dry out or oil up
- Fully covers dark spots and redness
- Decent coverage and beautiful texture
- Small amount of product
COVERGIRL Smoothers Concealer Stick
COVERGIRL Smoothers Concealer Stick is a popular product that has been loved for decades. It blends out effortlessly, conceals dark eye bags, and is translucent enough to hide under your foundation. This one also has a bit of a shimmer to highlight certain parts of the face and does not get sweaty afterward.
This stick concealer has a nice consistency that will correct your imperfections without clogging pores or looking cakey. Instead, it blends into your skin tone and camouflages any flaws that you would rather not see. So, if you are looking for the best concealer for dark circles, this one is a must-try.
- Highlights the skin
- Easy to apply and blend out
- Long-lasting without drying
- Camouflages any imperfection
- Can be greasy
BareMinerals Barepro 16-Hr Full Coverage Concealer
When it comes to the best concealer for dark circles, it is a mistake that we do not mention the bareMinerals Full Coverage Concealer. The creamy consistency of this concealer not only gives a natural finish but has fantastic coverage to erase dark circles and rejuvenate dull face portions, hold up all day, and not cause skin reactions.
The product contains antioxidant ingredients such as Raspberry Seed Oil, Blackcurrant Seed Oil, and Sea Lavender to nourish your skin and make your face brighter and fresher. Its waterproof, humidity-resistant formula also promises to cover visible signs of aging, pigmentation, dark circles, and even improve your skin over time.
- Does not fade easily
- Natural, soft matte finish
- Gentle to sensitive skin
- Nourishes and hydrates skin
- Great coverage and application
- Small amount of product
Rules For A Flawless Concealer Application
- Opt for a product with good consistency. If the product is creamy and thin, it will look natural and fresh on the skin, won’t sink into fine lines or emphasize dry spots.
- Make sure your foundation is compatible with your concealer. Remember to check out the ingredient list or test them out on your hands first. A good concealer should not only cover your imperfections but also work well with other products.
- If your dark circles are severe, use a color corrector underneath your concealer. Peach correctors for neutralizing darkness, green ones help disguise red spots, and so on.
- Of course, pick the right shade. Ideally, choose a concealer that is one shade lighter than the rest of your face. If you can’t find the right shade for your skin tone, you can try mixing different shades to create your perfect fit.
- Fingers are better than brushes. When using a concealer, the best method is to allow it to melt down by tapping it with your fingertip, making it look more natural.
- Apply the “baking” technique for under-eye areas. Setting your under-eyes with face powder is an extra step, but it really helps the concealer hold up and last much longer.
Above are some customer-approved concealers that work wonders for flawed skin. For us, the best concealer for dark circles would be the bareMinerals Barepro 16-Hr Full Coverage Concealer. This is an all-rounded product: It covers and blends well, stays through the day without feeling uncomfortable. Try this one out and dark circles will no longer be your concern!